New Associate Opportunity
Bellevue Chiropractic Associates has a reputation for clinical excellence and providing effective, ethical chiropractic services for Seattle and Eastside residents. Our office design is purposefully warm, enjoying a professional business-park setting located in a vigorous high tech and high income region. In addition to our hard-earned reputation for providing quality care, our clinic is remarkably well organized, efficient, and profitable due to an experienced and talented professional and administrative staff.
We are looking for an associate who has the potential to become a great doctor. Are you someone who can take advantage of an excellent opportunity to learn and work in an ethical, well-respected clinic that is profitably and efficiently run? We are looking for someone that understands how commitment and hard work will lead to success.
We are committed to developing a long-term relationship through a fair associate business structure. We operate on a collaborative philosophy that results in as few win/lose situations as possible. Our goal is to have an associate grow into a partner with an understanding that right must be earned
In order to get you jump-started we offer case-management training, immediate access to community goodwill, and the security of a well-established clinic that is efficiently managed and has a reasonable overflow of new and established patients. We are prepared to employ you and offer compensation in the form of a salary and other benefits. The salary is intended to taper over time as you steadily increase your own practice revenue and bonus income. In addition to lowering your personal risk exposure by providing the security of income and reduced overhead, you will be exposed to a learning environment that will increase the likelihood of your clinical and business success.
This is an exciting challenge for a new associate with the potential for a very good upside. While there is potential for downside risk, and failure is a possibility, the opportunity for the right person is great. This can be a highly rewarding business opportunity for you. Keep in mind that we intend to provide opportunities for you that lead to a win/win outcome.
Unique Advantages We Offer
- Associate and learn from chiropractors with over 40 years of successful practice, at the same location who have safely evaluated and treated thousands of satisfied patients and difficult clinical conditions.
- Plenty of networking opportunities with the area’s medical community.
- A great opportunity to learn patient management, diagnostic, and clinical skills.
- An insurance-based practice with excellent cash flow and collections.
- A growing and vibrant community accepting of, and paying for, complementary and alternative medical (CAM) providers.
- Committed and talented staff with multiple years of experience.
- A fair and well-designed, new-associate program structured to help you succeed with minimal risk.
- Receive mentoring/training from experienced chiropractors and consultants designed to enhance your practice growth.
Mentoring/Training from Experienced Chiropractors
- Board Certified Chiropractic Orthopedist (DABCO) and Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP).
- Fellow: International College of Chiropractic (FICC).
- Business experience of an established and successful practice. Administrative and clinical skills for attracting patients, referrals, and retention.
- Certified consultant for spinal impairment to the Washington State Workers Compensation System (Department of L&I) for over 15 years.
- Recognized in local medical community for providing excellent and ethical chiropractic care.
- One-on-One Clinical Case Management
- Technical: Radiology, Examination, and Treatment Protocols
- Communication: Patient Counseling & Enrollment
- Coaching/mentoring with a professional chiropractic consultant.
Our Commitment Statement
- Care: We relate to our patients with compassion and kindness.
- Respect: We honor each person’s needs.
- Service: We listen to our patients in order to anticipate and exceed their expectations.
- Communication: We believe in teamwork with both our patients and their other care-providers.
- Facility: We maintain a comfortable and clean environment utilizing the most current, innovative and effective treatments available.
- Education: We are committed to continuously expanding our knowledge and technical expertise in spinal care.